Pliers have half round and flat jaw used for shaping, forming and bending. These pliers can be used with fine and thicker material that requires the extra leverage for bending. Jaws are smooth are indispensable for many types of jewelry making applications.
Jewelry Making, Modelers, Beading Wire Forming, a specialty tool for bending applications Hobby Craft work and for Train Modelers.
- Overall Length: 6-1/4" - 160mm
- Construction: Box Joint
- Handle Grips: BLUE PVC Coated
- Body Thickness-Width: 3/8"- 9.54mm
- Jaw Work Length: 1-1/4" - 31.7mm
- Finish: Brushed Polish
- Pliers Weight: 4.5oz. - 127 gr.