Flat Nose Pliers, with non-marring Nylon Jaw Inserts. Pliers are used when working with metal, wire, soft or polished pieces to prevent scratches and nicks on the surface. Use them to straighten wire, form shapes and to compress component joints flat.
Pliers are durable and long lasting made of Stainless Steel with a box joint construction holds alignment. Nylon Jaw Inserts are held by two screws. Jaws are removable and an extra set is included. NOTE: Replacement Jaw Inserts are available in our Store.
- Overall Length: 5-3/4" - 140mm
- Nylon Jaws Length: 29/32" - 23mm
- Nylon Tips Width at Tip: 17/64" - 7mm
- Construction: Stainless Steel - Box Joint
- Handles: PVC Coated with Double Spring
- Weight of Pliers: 4.2oz. - 119.5gr