Chain Nose Pliers, with non-marring Nylon Jaw Inserts. Pliers are used for wire working with polished and colored wire, soft or finished pieces to prevent scratches and nicks on the surface. Use them to form shapes and bending wire components.
Pliers are durable and long lasting made of Stainless Steel with a box joint construction that holds alignment over time.
The Nylon jaws are replaceable and an extra set is included.
- Overall Length: 4-3/4" - 120mm
- Nylon Jaws Length: 3/4" - 19.1mm
- Nylon Tips Width at Tip: 5/32" - 4.2mm
- Body Thickness: 3/8" - 9.53mm
- Construction: Stainless Steel - Box Joint
- Handles: PVC Coated with Double Spring
- Weight of Pliers: 3.2oz. - 89gr