Xuron’s 488 Round nose pliers are designed for looping and forming wire. Plier jaw blades are round and smooth at the tip and convert to an oval shape at the end. Pliers can be used in wire working and weaving, as well as forming various wire shapes.
This Ergonomically shaped Xuro-Rubber soft handle grips designed for maximum comfort and control, lightweight and easy to use, comes with light touch return spring. The non-glare black finish eliminates and reduces eye strain.
Plier is designed and used for applications in Jewelry Making, Bead and Wire working, Hobby and Craft, working with fine wires.
- Overall length: 5-1/2" - 140mm
- Pliers Nose: Round Tapers to Narrow Tips Smooth Jaws
- Jaws Length: 3/4" - 19mm
- Jaws Tip Width: 0.040" - 01mm
- Weight: Light weight only 2.1oz. - 61gr
- Cushion Grips: Xuro-Rubber™
- Pliers: With Return Spring