Parallel Action Pliers work with a compound lever action, and provide a grip that remains consistently parallel along the full length of the jaws when opened or closed. Pliers are 8″ long (200mm), jaws are flat smooth nose, parallel action pliers are ideal for holding and gripping firmly over the full length of the jaws, which are 1-3/8″ - 35mm in length.
Flat Nose Parallel Pliers jaws are smooth, finished in black anodized with nickel plated handles that have a PVC coating. The compound-action handles are coupled to jaws that remain parallel throughout their range of movement. This ensures a secure grip on the article being held.
NOTE: These are NOT suited for Electrical Work.
- Overall Length: 8" - 200mm.
- Jaws: Smooth
- Maximum Jaw Opening Capacity: 13/32" - 0.409" - 10.4mm
- Jaws Length: 1-3/8" - 35mm
- Jaws Width: 41/128" - 0.320 - 8.13mm
- Plier Handles: Cushion-Grip PVC Coated
- Weight of Pliers: 7.63oz. - 216gr
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good for our application. Bending sheetmetal without cutting it or marking it.