Tube Cutting Pliers make it easy for the user to hold tubing or small rods while sawing. Pliers have 3 Square Slots in various sizes to hold different diameters. Tool can be used to hold Round and Square Stock Tubing or Solid Rods.
Pliers are duck billed jaw pliers and features a narrow groove down the center of the jaws for the saw blades to follow. This hand held tool makes it quick and simple cutting of tubes and rods. A very well made Specialty Plier "Rated A1 Quality"
Pliers will hold material stock from 2mm up to10mm outside diameter.
- Overall Length: 6-7/8" - 175mm
- Construction: Forged Steel - Box Joint
- Handle Grips: PVC Coated
- Pliers Return: Double Spring
- Width of Jaw: 37/64" - 14.6mm (At Front End- Tapers Down)
- Body Thickness: 25/64" - 9.6mm
- Jaw Length: 1" - 25.4mm
- Jaw Holding Capacity: From 5/64" to 3/8" / 2mm to 10mm
- Finish: Smooth Brushed Polish
- Pliers Weight: 5.2 oz. - 145 gr.