Durable radial brushes can be used to replace wire brushes. Cleans with minimal pressure. Works on a variety of coatings and is a safe alternative to wire brushes. Individual molded discs impregnated with abrasive, that are grouped together to form a brush, that is flexible and cool-running. The abrasive in these bristle discs are consistent throughout wheel, with continuous introduction of a new cutting surface.
Bristle Disc is great for the Creative Arts and Metal-Smiths, Dental Labs, Industrial applications.
Discs can be used for Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, and Platinum will work for other metals in various applications.
- High cut rates
- Good replacement for wire brushes
- Consistent supply of abrasive
Finishing & Polishing, Descaling, Adhesives, Coatings, Sealant Corrosion Removal, Blending, Surface, Edge and Contour Deburring, Dimensioning, Finishing, Weld Cleaning, Mill Scale Removal.
- Construction: Individual molded discs impregnated with abrasive Max RPM: 6000
- Mineral Type: Ceramic
- GRIT/Grade: Pumice - Pink
- Product Form: Bristle Brush
- Diameter Size: 2" - 50.8mm