Buff Rake has a metal serrated rake, used to remove dry compound from the surface edge of buffing wheels, make the wheel like new.
Rake is helpful to true, an out of balance wheel. The metal Rake is centered on a wooden holder that acts as a handle while applying light pressure to the turning-rotating wheel-buff. Buff rake for cleaning buffing wheels, removing built up residue compound from polishing wheel surface.
A build up amount of compound especially dried out hardened material that has accumulated and dried into the buffing wheel can scratch the surface of item being polished.
Specification: JETS Product # 0117-892
- RAKE Segment Width: 2" - 62mm
- Length Overall: 15" - 375mm
- Handle is made of: Wood Pine
- Wood Thickness: 3/4" - 19m
- Wood Handle Width: 1-1/2" - 38mm
- Handle Portion Length: 4-1/2" - 114mm