Dialux Brand BLACK French originated polishing compound is especially formulated for Silver and White Metals and Metal Alloys. The Dialux polishing compounds are a high grade premium polishing line of compounds specifically formulated for Precious Metals in Jewelry Polishing, "A-1 TOP RATED QUALITY" use as a final polish the Very Best for that super finish.
Dialux Noir works with Silver, White Metals. We use the terminology "Rouge" (French meaning Red) as it has become the popular word used to describe many of the Jewelry Polishing compounds.
Bar size: 4" x 1" x 1-1/8" - 100mm x 25mm x 30mm
Bar Weight: 120 Grams - 4 Oz.
Bars are individually wrapped like Chocolates
Utilizes Graded Abrasives
Blended with Additives
Long Lasting with Minimum Usage
Good Adhesion to Buffing Wheels
Produces Smooth Surface - Super High Shine
Our recommendations and suggestions on Buffing to obtain the best results possible:
· Use the right compound for the metal that you are trying to polish
· It may be needed to go through 2 or 3 steps, in polishing to get the optimum result you are looking to achieve.
· Make sure that the parts that are being polished are smooth and clean, use the appropriate abrasive to remove lines and scratches.
· Avoid using different compounds with the same buff, if you have to then make sure to clean and remove any hardened compound residue on the surface edge with a buff rake.
· Segregate your buffs for the various metals, Gold, Silver, Brass … try not to use the same buff for all metals. If you have to then make sure buffs are cleaned (dressed) with a buff rake.
· A clean buffing wheel edge is important.
· Allow the buff and compound to perform the work they were made and formulated for, excessive force or pressure will hurt the process.
· Whenever you are working with Platinum never use a buff that was used for another type of metal.
WORK SAFE! Working with rotary motors and wheels can be dangerous if proper safety procedures are not followed. Protect yourself, your fingers and hands, your face and eyes and use respirators.