6" Radial Disc is durable brushes can be used to replace wire brushes, cleans with minimal pressure. Works on a variety of coatings and is a safe alternative to wire brushes. Individual molded discs impregnated with abrasive, that are grouped together to form a brush, that is flexible and cool-running. The abrasive in these bristle discs are consistent throughout wheel, with continuous introduction of a new cutting surface. These are all 8 Ply Kits all feature individual pop-out bushings that allow the wheels to be used with spindles diameters of 1/2" to 1" shafts. Inserts can be removed to use with appropriate shaft size.
120 Grit White
- High cut rates
- Good replacement for wire brushes
- Consistent supply of abrasive
Finishing & Polishing, Descaling, Adhesives, Coatings, Sealant Corrosion Removal, Blending, Surface, Edge and Contour Deburring, Dimensioning, Finishing, Weld Cleaning, Mill Scale Removal
- Construction: Individual molded discs impregnated with abrasive Max RPM: 6000
- Mineral Type: Ceramic
- Product Form: Bristle
- Bristle Ply: 8 Radial Brushes
- Diameter Size: 6" - 150mm
- Wheel Width: Width of Hub 3/4" - Bristle Face Width 1/2"