Spindle tapered threaded to a point for use with pin hole buffs and wheels, is made in the U.S.A. manufactured with close tolerances, runs true without any vibration with optimal performance of wheels and accessories being used.
This Arbor - Spindle is used to hold Wheels with 1/8" / Pin Hole Centers: Polishing Buffs and Felt Wheels, Satin Finish wheels, Wood Hub Brushes...
Spindle has a 5/8" ID arbor hole to work on 5/8" shaft Motor or Polisher. The arbor is smooth (non-threaded) made to be used on the LEFT Side of the motor. Spindle has a pair of Allen Head Set Screws to attach to your motor shaft.
Note: Always slightly tighten the front most set screw and then the one closest to the motor. Final tightness should be done after both are equally tight.
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Overall Length: 4-5/16" - 109mm
- Arbor Body Diameter: 7/8" - 22.2mm
- Spindle Body Length: 2-9/16" - 65mm
- Spindle Shaft Depth: 1-5/16" - 33.3mm
- Arbor Hole: 5/8" - 15.8mm for Shaft Connection
- Weight: 3.5oz. - 100gr
- Precision Quality
- Machining is done by CNC Equipment
- Made of Steel and Anodized Finish
- Allen Set Screws do not protrude above the main shaft of the spindle.
Spindle is made to be used on a 5/8" straight shaft diameter and on the LEFT Hand Side of Motor with forward direction.
NOTE: DO NOT USE Tapered Spindles to hold Grinding Stone Wheels or Hard Heavy Wheel - IT IS EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS TO DO SO!