Tapered Threaded Spindle is made in the U.S.A. manufactured with close tolerances, runs true without any vibration with optimal performance of wheels and accessories being used.
This Arbor/Spindle is used to hold Soft Wheels with 1/8" Pin Hole Centers: Polishing Buffs and Felt Wheels, Satin Finish wheels, Wood Hub Brushes... NOTE: DO NOT USE Tapered Spindles to hold Grinding Stone Wheels or Hard Heavy Wheel - IT IS EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS TO DO SO!
Spindle has a 3/8" arbor hole to work on 3/8" shaft Grinders, Motors or Polishers.
The arbor threads are cut to be used on the RIGHT Side of the motor. Spindle has a pair of Allen Head Set Screws to attach to your motor shaft.
Note: Always slightly tighten the front most set screw and then the one closest to the motor. Final tightness should be done after both are equally tight.
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Overall Length: 4-5/16" - 109mm
- Arbor Body Diameter: 3/4" - 19mm
- Spindle Body Length: 2-5/8" - 66mm
- Spindle Shaft Depth: 1-5/16" - 33.3mm
- Arbor Hole: 3/8" - 9.57mm for Shaft Connection
- Weight: 3.8oz. - 120gr
- Precision Quality
- Machining is done by CNC Equipment
- Made of Steel and Anodized Finish
- Allen Set Screws do not protrude above the main shaft of the spindle.
Spindle is made to be used on a 3/8" shaft diameter and on the (L)- RIGHT Hand Side of Motor with forward direction.