Antilope Brand is one of the recognized jeweler's saw blades available for jewelers, goldsmiths and silversmiths. Used for cutting all metals and other hard materials. Consistently Straight sharp teeth promote smooth straight cutting lines and rounded back of the blades makes cutting curves easier. Made from special alloy steel and tempered along with specific angles to cut size of each tooth.
Antilope sawblades are consistently straight and true, extremely sharp and perfectly tempered. Antilope saw blades are favored by experienced professional jewelers who can appreciate the added hardness which makes these sawblades a bit more prone to breakage on inexperienced hands.
The Antilope saw blades are made for Jewelry making and are especially suited for hard metals. The saw blades are hardened yellow and bound by the dozen with gold-colored wire.
Saw Blades #3/0 are best suited and recommended for 22-24 B&S Gauge, will work with other gauges.
Sale is for 1 Pack Contains: 1 Gross - (144 Blades - 12 Bundles each containing 12 blades).
- Made of special alloy steel
- Manufactured to strict tolerances
- Tempered to ensure consistency
- Straight cutting
- Rounded back for flexibility in use
Specifications: JETS Product # 1912-806 Antilope Brand - Made in Germany
- Length of Blades: 5.117" / 5-15/128" / 130mm
- Blades Size: #3/0
- Thickness: .0095" / 0.25mm
- Width: .0190" / .47mm
- Teeth per Inch: 61
- Drill Size for Piercing: #76
- Saw blade size #3/0 is recommended for B&S Gauge 22, can be used for other gauges.