Jewelers Saw Blades PIKE Brand #3/0 Swiss made, one of the more popular sizes used in Jewelry making. Blades are used by Goldsmith, Silversmiths by Metal Smiths and in Hobby -Crafts in cutting intricate pieces in Gold, Silver, Brass, Copper, Bronze and other soft metals as well as plastics and plaster.
Jewelers Piercing Blades can be used for cutting all metals and other hard materials. Swiss Quality Blades are manufactured to strict tolerances, using special alloy steel, along with specific angle, uniform size and cut of each tooth. Blades are round back which enables cutting of curves and shapes easier.
Saw Blades #3/0 are best suited and recommended for 22-24 B&S Gauge, will work with other gauges.
Sale is for 1 Pack Contains: 1 Gross - (144 Blades - 12 Bundles each containing 12 blades).
- Length of Blades: 5.117" / 5-15/128" / 130mm
- Blades Size: #3/0
- Thickness: .0095" / 0.25mm
- Width: .0190" / .47mm
- Teeth per Inch: 61
- Drill Size for Piercing: #76
- Saw blade size #3/0 is recommended for B&S Gauge 22, can be used for other gauges.
- Made of special alloy steel
- Manufactured to strict tolerances
- Tempered to ensure consistency
- Straight cutting
- Rounded back for flexibility in use
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm in love. I had no idea there was such a big difference in saw blades. I love these Pike blades. Cuts like butter.