Pike Brand Jewelers Saw Blades #4 Swiss made, this is one of the more popular sizes used in Jewelry making. Blades are used by Goldsmith, Silversmiths by Metal Smiths and in Hobby -Crafts in cutting intricate pieces in Gold, Silver, Brass, Copper, Bronze and other soft metals as well as plastics and plaster.
Jewelers Piercing Blades can be used for cutting all metals and other hard materials. Swiss Quality Blades are manufactured to strict tolerances, using special alloy steel, along with specific angle, uniform size and cut of each tooth. Blades are round back which enables cutting of curves and shapes easier.
Saw Blades # 4 is best suited and recommended for 16-18 B&S Gauge material, can be used for other gauges.
Sale is for 1 Pack Contains: 1 Gross - (144 Blades - 12 Bundles each containing 12 blades).
- Length of Blades: 5.117" / 5-15/128" / 130mm
- Blades Size: #4
- Thickness: .015" - 0.38mm
- Width: .031" / .79mm
- Teeth per Inch: 37
- Drill Size for Piercing: #67
- Saw blade size #4 is recommended for B&S Gauge 16 - 18, can be used for other gauges.
- Made of special alloy steel
- Manufactured to strict tolerances
- Tempered to ensure consistency
- Straight cutting
- Rounded back for flexibility in use