Vallorbe Jewelers Saw Blades # 5/0 "Super" Swiss made premium quality - "Thee Best Blades in the Market". Used by Professional Jewelers and Goldsmiths around the world...
The #5/0 size blades are used in Jewelry making,these blades are used for cutting lighter gauge metals by Goldsmith, Silversmiths by Metal Smiths and in Hobby-Crafts in cutting intricate pieces in Gold, Silver, Brass, Copper, Bronze and other soft metals as well as plastics and plaster.
Jewelers Piercing Blades can be used for cutting all metals and other hard materials. Vallorbe Super Blades are manufactured to strict tolerances, using special alloy steel, along with specific angle, uniform size and cut of each tooth. Blades are round back which enables cutting of curves and shapes easier.
Saw Blades #5/0 are best suited and recommended for 22 -24 B&S Gauge metals, will work with other gauges.
Sale is for 1 Pack Contains: 1 Gross = (144 Blades - 12 Bundles each containing 12 blades).
- Vallorbe Glardon Saw blades, Gold Super Brand world renowned name for quality, Swiss made.
- Lames de scie Vallorbe , unanimement reconnues dans le monde pour leur qualité. Fabrication Suisse.
- Made of Super Special Alloy Steel
- Manufactured to High Precise Tolerances
- Precision Tempered to ensure consistency
- Straight Clean Cutting
- Rounded back for flexibility in use
- Length of Blades: 5.117" / 5-15/128" / 130mm
- Blades Size: #5/0
- Thickness: .0080" / 0.20mm
- Width: .0157" / 0.38mm
- Teeth per Inch: 71
- Drill Size for Piercing: #78
- Saw blade size #5/0 is recommended for B&S Gauge 24 - 26, can be used for other gauges.
Item is ORIGINAL! Brand New - in Original Clear Envelope Package