Stay-Brite solder Kit made by Harris is used to get a clean, silver-color joint that stays bright. Stay Brite solder is a low-temperature flow Tin/Silver alloy solder along with the Stay Clean flux combination.
This product can be used for all metals with the Exception of Aluminum and Magnesium. A low temperature solder excellent for many HVAC connections. Excellent high-strength, high-ductility solder for all purposes, an excellent choice for many applications.
Kit contains: Solder Wire 1/2 oz. Wire 3/64" diameter and 1/2 oz. Stay Clean liquid flux.
Stay-Brite works well with soldering irons and can join copper and brass to mild steel.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: JETS Product # 1924-1170
- Composition: 96% tin and 4% silver.
- Bright silver joint color.
- For white metals such as tin and silver.
- Cadmium-free and Lead Free, non-oxidizing.
- Each package contains 1/2oz. wire solder and 1/2oz. flux.
- Liquidus -Flow Temperature: 430°F - 221°C
- Suitable for food contact, (NSF Standard 51) Meets ASTM B32.
- Shipping Weight: 2.2oz – 62gr