Soldering Board is a Transite® HT Board measuring 6" x 12" x 1/2" thick. A hard material board can be used for welding and soldering on workbench. This board provides excellent insulation, a protective surface to melt metal, weld and solder and annealing work.
The board comes with 4 rubber feet which elevate and keep the board from direct contact of the bench surface, providing with air circulation. Note: Rubber Feet with Adhesive Back are supplied loose, to be installed as desired.
Specifications: JETS Product# 1922-10612
- Dimensions: 6" x 12" x 1/2” Thick - 152mm x 304mm x 12.7mm (+/- 13/16")
- Board Weight: 2.1 Lbs.
- Transite® HT is a high density, non-asbestos board used in a wide variety of applications where a combination of high strength, thermal stability is required. Transite® HT is engineered to handle high temperatures, with less shrinkage and degradation compared to previous non-asbestos formulas.
- The material is non-conductive, non-combustible and has low thermal conductivity. A filter bed press creates a board with isotropic properties; equal strengths in all directions for dimensional stability.
- The board will not delaminate since it is monolithic. Transite® HT will not powder or chip. It has good resistance, without coatings, to alkalis and solvents, and will not rot or mold when exposed to prolonged dampness.
- Transite® HT Board, simply put is a hard, fireproof composite material, a fiber cement board.
Features - Advantages:
- 600°F Maximum Operating Temperature
- High Density Very Durable High Impact
- Wear Resistant
- An excellent material for Insulation
- Corrosion and Chemical Resistance