A Jewelry Soldering Kit for Jewelry Making includes all the basic tools needed to start soldering Jewelry, repairing Jewelry. Along with the Butane Torch, a Pickle Pot and an assortment of supplies including solders, flux, pickling compound and tong to remove fire scale after soldering.
Jewelers soldering tool set includes: all the basics to start. A set of 19 line items as listed below. A great way to start making Jewelry
- Max Flame Butane Torch Large Flame Nozzle
- Magnesia Block 3"x 3"x 1"
- Ceramic Board 4"x 4"x 1/2" with Rubber Feet
- Third Hand Base with holding segment
- Handy Flux: 7oz with Brush Cap
- Fiber Grip Tweezers Straight Cross Locking 6"
- Fiber Grip Tweezers Bent Tip Cross Locking 6"
- Tweezers Straight Pointed Tip Cross Locking 4-1/2"
- Soldering Pick Titanium Deluxe Handle
- Solder Wire Soft 12" Long
- Solder Wire Medium 12" Long
- Solder Wire Hard 12" Long
- Solder Sheet Soft 1" Square - 1 Dwt
- Solder Sheet Medium 1" Square - 1 Dwt
- Solder Sheet Hard 1" Square - 1 Dwt
- Jewelers Shear 7" Straight Edge Blade
- Pickle Pot 16oz. (Power: 120V - 35Watt)
- Pickling Compound SPAREX #2 10oz
- Copper Tong for Pickle Pot
Attention: These solders are made to be used with high heat torch or butane torch in order to reach melting temperature, it is not intended to be used with soldering iron.
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.