A Jewelry Soldering Kit for Jewelry Making includes all the basic tools needed to start soldering Jewelry, repairing Jewelry. Along with the Butane Torch, a Pickle Pot and an assortment of supplies including solders, flux, pickling compound and tong to remove fire scale after soldering.
Jewelers soldering tool set includes: all the basics to start. A set of 19 line items as listed below. A great way to start making Jewelry
- Max Flame Butane Torch Large Flame Nozzle
- Magnesia Block 3"x 3"x 1"
- Ceramic Board 4"x 4"x 1/2" with Rubber Feet
- Third Hand Base with holding segment
- Handy Flux: 7oz with Brush Cap
- Fiber Grip Tweezers Straight Cross Locking 6"
- Fiber Grip Tweezers Bent Tip Cross Locking 6"
- Tweezers Straight Pointed Tip Cross Locking 4-1/2"
- Soldering Pick Titanium Deluxe Handle
- Solder Wire Soft 12" Long
- Solder Wire Medium 12" Long
- Solder Wire Hard 12" Long
- Solder Sheet Soft 1" Square - 1 Dwt
- Solder Sheet Medium 1" Square - 1 Dwt
- Solder Sheet Hard 1" Square - 1 Dwt
- Jewelers Shear 7" Straight Edge Blade
- Pickle Pot 16oz. (Power: 120V - 35Watt)
- Pickling Compound SPAREX #2 10oz
- Copper Tong for Pickle Pot
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.