Sale is for a Metalsmithing Kit, containing 8 line items (Listed Below), it is composed of the various tools and materials that will be needed to form and shape metals.
This set offers Blocks, Punches and Hammers for forming, shaping and flattening various metals. A good set that contains some of the basic tools needed to start in Art of Metalsmithing, be it with Gold, Silver, and Copper or Brass the tools in this set will work for you to begin and practice and even create and produce items.
Set Contents: JETS Product # 1020-1420
- Brass Dapping Block: 2-3/8" - 60mm
- Wood Dapping Punches: Set of 6 Sizes -Small to Large
- Wooden Block: Forming Block/Dent Remover with 2 Punches
- Rubber Block: 6" x 4" x 3/4"
- Horn Anvil: Mini 500gram - Length 4-7/16"
Hammers & Mallet
- Rawhide Mallet: Garland #2 - 6oz.
- Ball Peen Hammer: 4oz
- Riveting Hammer: 2-3/4" - 70mm