Finger Size Gauge a metal finger measuring gauge, has 29 Piece metal rings for measuring finger size with a range of 1-15 includes half sizes. Sizes are clearly marked for easy size reading.
Finger Gauge - Specifications JETS # 0709-141
- Metal Rings: Brass with Nickel Plated (Non Magnetic)
- Metal Rings: 29 Individual Ring Sizes
- Marked Sizes: Clear markings of Sizes
- Size Range: 1-15 US Standard
- Size Increments: 1/2 Size Markings
- Weight: 4oz.
Ring Mandrel is a basic Jewelers workbench tool for any Jeweler. This steel mandrel is graduated with a smooth polished work surface. Mandrel is used in Jewelry making and repairs for measuring, sizing and enlarging rings as well as in wire wrapping work.
Round Steel Mandrel is Graduated in US Standard Sizes with number markings ranging from Size 1 - 15, with increments of Full, Half and Quarter Sizes, making it easy to size the ring.
Ring Mandrel Specifications: JETS # 1302-020
- Case Hardened Steel
- Smooth Polished Finish
- Size Range: 1-15
- Size Increments: 1/4 Size Markings
- Overall Length: 12"
- Working Area Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 1.5 Lbs.
Rawhide Mallet, with a weight of only 6oz. is American-Made of tough long wearing water buffalo rawhide, basically rolled-up rawhide, impregnated with shellac. A quality mallet with rawhide roll on the hickory handle.
Mallet Specifications: JETS # 0811-17 Made in USA by GARLAND
- Overall Length: 10-1/8" - 260mm
- Head Diameter: 1-1/2" - 38mm
- Head Length: 3" - 76mm
- Weight of Mallet: 6oz.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super useful and sturdy!