The Whaley Swage Block is great for forming rings to size or for general purpose metal forming. This hardwood block allows for the use of various slot sizes to form without the risk of marring or scratching the metal.
This hard wood Block is very well finished, use it to bend and form metals with ease. Block can be used with ring mandrels and bezel mandrels depending on the ring size being formed. Block can accommodate heavier gauges of stock material.
- Made of Select Hardwood -Well Finished
- Bending Forming with Ease
- Prevent Marring and Scratches
- Able to Handle Heavy Gauge Stock
- Block Base side can be useful for many other uses…
NOTE: Use this block with ring mandrels to form various sizes
Specifications: JETS Product # 0407-29765
- Block Dimensions: 9" x 3" – 22.8mm x 76mm
- Block Thickness: 1-1/2" – 38mm
- Grooved Channels: 8
- Channel Widths Range: 3/16" to 1-5/16" – 4.8mm to 33.3mm
- Block Weight: 15.9oz. – 448 grams
Specifications: Steel Ring Mandrel Graduated 1-16 JETS Product # 1302-0262
- Case Hardened Steel
- Smooth Work Surface Polished Finish
- Size Range: 1-16
- Size Increments: 1/4 Size Markings
- Overall Length: 13-1/2"
- Weight: 1.5 Lbs
- Sale is for Wooden Block with Steel Ring Mandrel