Lindstrom large cutter in the RX series, the TRX 8180 is a heavy-duty, high leverage cutter that can handle solid copper wire up to 2.75mm and hard steel wire up to 0.5 mm. This powerhouse cutter utilizes the new progressive cut beveled edges- suited for soft wire at the tip and hard wire closer to the jaw - for versatile operation. Micro-bevel cutting edges hardened to 63-65 for durable performance.
Recognized by professionals and craftsmen worldwide, Lindstrom Pliers and Cutters are unsurpassed in quality materials, design and performance. They exemplify state-of-the-art hand tool design, function and performance.
- Exclusive Micro-Touch™ handles makes possible complete hand control for precision work. ESD SAFE
- Forged from high-performance alloy steel which provides incredible impact resistance and resiliency.
- Numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge angle accuracy and contact, increasing the tools reliability and consistency. Precision induction hardened edges 63-65 HRC, which ranks among the highest of any cutters made. Cutters are treated and finished in Black.
- Screw Lap joint that minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges.
- Overall Length: 8" - 210mm
- Jaw Length: 0.87" - 22.1mm
- Head Width: 1-1/8" - 28.9mm
- Head Thickness: 0.43" - 10.9mm
- Cut / Jaw: Micro BEVEL
- Max Cutting Capacity: 2.75mm (Copper Wire) - 0.5mm (Hard wire)
- Handles: Resin composite grips help dissipate static - latex-free.
- Cutter with Return: Spring
- Weight: 9.7oz. / 277gr
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.