Lindstrom Round nose RX 7590 pliers. Made by Lindstrom Precision Tools SWEDEN.
- Finely finished. High degree of symmetry, even under magnification.
- Rounded shape makes it easy to rotate find correct working angle.
- Cushioned, high-friction surface, comfortable and steady in hand.
- Return spring opens Rx pliers, always fingers in place to do the job.
- Easy to adjust, three-position spring, different resistance, grip widths.
- Unique spring design. Reduces fatigue over time in intensive use.
- Long, wide handles. Distribute and minimize pressure points.
- Light weight. Easy to maneuver and position.
- ESD safe.
Lindstrom RX series pliers have advanced ergonomically designed cushioned handles that are longer and more comfortable that regular pliers. The RX Pliers have a three point adjustable return springs, spring can be removed or easily reversed for left hand use.
The TIPS of this Round Nose RX are very small in diameter, they can easily be damaged when their limits are exceeded, this is a precision tool and attention and caution must be considered when using these pliers.