Bent Tip Tweezers have a 45o curved radius angle tips that are particularly handy when picking up various parts, for sorting and inspection of items without scratching.
Very well made, stainless steel construction, has a guide pin, finished in a Matt smooth satin finish. (The pin is to keep the tips from twisting and aligned.
The coating process of the tweezers tips are with Plastisol PVC, they are first prepared, then Pre-heated, dipped into a tank of coating material, and finally baked. This process is done here in the U.S.A.
Tweezers can be used for various tasks, in many different applications, form Hobby and Crafts, Jewelry and Beads, Quality control, Assembly and in Laboratory work.
* HANDY AND VERY USEFUL FOR A VARIOUS OF APPLICATIONS
Specifications: JETS Product # 1419-63008
- Length: 8" - 200mm
- Tips: Curved Rounded - Tips 45o
- Tips: PVC (Plastisol Coating)
- Tips Extend: 9/16" - 14mm (Approximate)
- Material: Stainless Steel - Satin Finish
- Weight: 1.2oz - 35gr