This wax can be carved, shaped & even machined to reproduce the most intricate design details. The Ferris file a wax is ideal for producing a wide range of shapes & finely detailed castings including rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and more. Ferris carving waxes are available in three hardness grades.
Ferris File-A-Wax® Wax - Wax Color Hardness Grades:
Hard-Green - The hardest and stiffest File-A-Wax, it resists flexing and is perfect for your most detailed carvings.
Medium-Purple - A regular grade ideal for general purpose carving where moderate flexibility is required.
Regular-Blue - The softest grade is formulated for outstanding flexible strength. The Blue carving wax can be carved into the thinnest of sections, while still preserving excellent detail.
- Purple B.S.L. Slice 1 Lb / .45 Kg Box of Assortment Waxes
- Consists of slices 1-7/16" - 36.5 high x 3-5/8" - 92.1mm wide
- Thicknesses from 3/16" - 4.8mm to 1" - 25.4mm
Each B.S.L. Slice Assortment package contains:
- One Piece: 1.00" - 25.4 mm Thick
- Three Pieces: .700" - 17.8 mm Thick
- Four Pieces: .280" - 7.1 mm Thick
- Four Pieces: .190" - 4.8 mm Thick
- Four Pieces: .140" - 3.6 mm Thick
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.