Ingot Mold is made with Grey Cast iron, machined clean smooth pocket for bar plate mold.
The cast iron mold can be used in making flat bar forms with Precious Metals like Gold, Silver as well as Copper and more…
Ingot has an opening to make an ingot in Gold of 1Kilo - 32Toz Maximum Capacity ingot, can be used for less volume. The weight of the bar will depend on the metal, karat your working with and how full you fill the cavity, the capacity 32 Toz. is for Gold, while the Capacity for Silver will be about approximately 16oz.
- Overall Measurement: 9-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1" with Handle
- Body of Ingot Measures: 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Mold Bar Gold Capacity: 32Toz - 1000Gram - 1 Kilo
- Cavity Dimension: 4-1/2" x 2" x 3/8" – 115mm x 50mm x 10mm
- Mold Ingot Weight: 4 Lbs. – 1.8 Kg.
NOTE: Contact us with any questions or for any assistance in the Melting Process, the Glazing of Crucibles and the use and care of Ingot Molds.