Ingot Mold is made with Grey Cast iron, machined clean surface and smooth pockets for wires and bar plate, open cavity mold. Ingot is made for use with Gold Silver Copper …
The cast iron mold can be used in making rods for wire rolling and for flat bar stock. Ingot is for use with non-ferrous metals, made for precious metals like Gold, Silver as well as Copper and more…
Mold has 6 cavities, weights are based on Gold, and the weights listed below are an approximate. The weight of the rods and bar will depend on the metal being used, the karat you’re working with and how full you fill the cavity.
SPECIFICATION: JETS Product # 0318-110201
- Overall Measurement: 6-1/2" x 7/8" x 7/8" with Handle
- Body of Ingot Measures: 4" x 7/8" x 7/8"
Mold Cavities Size and Capacity:
- 1st Wire Cavity: 3x3x90mm - 15Gram – 0.50Toz
- 2nd Wire Cavity: 4x4x90mm - 25Gram – 0.80Toz
- 3rd Wire Cavity: 5x5x90mm - 40Gram – 1.3Toz
- 4th Wire Cavity: 6x5x90mm - 50Gram – 1.6Toz
- 5th Bar Cavity: 8x4x90mm - 55Gram – 1.77Toz
- 6th Bar Cavity: 12x4x90mm - 80Gram – 2.6Toz
- Ingot Weight: 9.9oz – 280g
NOTE: Contact us with any questions or for any assistance in the Melting Process, the Glazing of Crucibles and for information on the use and care of Ingot Molds.
>>> Note: SALE is for 1 Ingot ... The first pictures show 4 of the same ingot to see and visualize all 6 cavities - all 4 sides of the ingot.