Ingot Mold is made with Grey Cast iron, machined clean surface and smooth pockets for wires and bar plate, open cavity mold. Ingot is made for use with Gold Silver Copper …
The cast iron mold can be used in making rods for wire rolling and for flat bar stock. Ingot is for use with non-ferrous metals, made for precious metals like Gold, Silver, Copper as well as Brass and more…
NOTE: The 1st, 4th and 5th Pictures show both sides of the same ingot.... SALE is for 1 Ingot Double sided.
Mold has 3 cavities, weights are based on Gold, the weights listed below are an approximate. The weight of the rods and bar will depend on the metal being used, the karat your working with and how full you fill the cavity.
Note: This is for the Professional Smelter - Never Overheat Ingot especially in repeated melts and pours, use Oil or Wax prior to pouring of molten metals. We carry Metallon Ingot Mold Lubricant Releasing Spray product # 1311- 711
SPECIFICATION: JETS Product # 0318-110222
- Overall Measurement: 9-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" with Handle
- Body of Ingot Measures: 5-21/32" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Mold Cavities Size and Capacity:
· 1st Wire Cavity 8x8x120mm - 150Gram – 4.8Toz
· 2nd Wire Cavity 8x8x120mm - 150Gram – 4.8Toz
· 3rd Wire Cavity 20x8x120mm - 350Gram – 11.2Toz
- Ingot Weight: 1-1/2 Lb – 0.7 Kg
NOTE: Contact us with any questions or for any assistance in the Melting Process, the Glazing of Crucibles and for information on the use and care of Ingot Molds.