A full domed Chasing Hammer designed for chasing, forming and shaping used in decorative metal work by silversmiths, gunsmiths and by blacksmiths. An ideal hammer for anyone who is involved in creative hand worked art.
A very well made hammer, the head is forged, working surfaces are highly polished. The 1" face of the chasing hammer is fully bowed and has a peen round ball end. Peen Head of the chasing hammer can be used for riveting and metal design and texturing.
Specifications: JETS Product # 0801-323
- Hammer Length: 11" - 280mm
- Hammer Head Length: 2-1/4" - 57.6mm
- Head Weight: 3.2 oz. - 110gr.
- Face Diameter: 1" - 25mm
- Peen Head Diameter: 1/2" - 13mm
- Handle: Hardwood - Revolver Style (NOTE: Wood Handle May Vary color)
- Hammer Weight: 4.6 oz. - 134gr.
NOTE: WORK SAFE Always wear proper face and eye protection whenever using hammers.