Chasing hammer designed for striking chasing tools or flattening used in decorative metal work by silversmiths, gunsmiths and by blacksmiths. An ideal hammer for anyone who is involved in creative hand worked art.
A very well-made Chasing hammer, the hammer head is forged, the working surface is smooth with a polished finish. The face of the chasing hammer is slightly bowed and is used for flattening and working with chasing tools. Peen Head of the chasing hammer can be used for riveting and metal design and texturing.
- Hammer Length: 11" / 280mm
- Hammer Weight: 5oz. / 140gr.
- Hammer Head Length: 2-1/4" / 57mm
- Head Weight: 4oz. / 120gr.
- Face Diameter: 1-1/8" / 28mm
- Peen Head Diameter: 0.539" / 13.7mm
- Handle: Hardwood - Revolver Style
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.