Sheet Metal Gage helps you to accurately determine the thickness of un-coated sheet metal, plate iron and steel. The Gauge measures U.S.Standard sheet metal sizes from 0 to 36. This heavy duty gage is made from hardened and tempered steel, and is stamped with sheet metal sizes on the front and their decimal equivalents on the back.
- U.S. Standard Sheet Metal Gauge with range from: 0 to 36 GA - 0.3125"- 0.007"
- Works with un-coated sheet metal, plate iron and steel
- Heavy gauge hardened and tempered steel with a satin finish
- Gauge sizes are stamped on FRONT & decimal equivalents are stamped on BACK
- Gauge is 3-1/4" in diameter; 3/32" thick