Arbor - Spindle is made in the U.S.A. manufactured with close tolerances, runs true without any vibration with optimal performance of wheels and accessories being used.
A 3/4" Arbor Hole Spindle is used to hold Wheels with 1/2" arbor holes: Abrasives, Drum Sanders, De-Burring, Buffs and Felt Wheels and more.
Arbor hole on this Spindle is a 3/4" to work on 3/4" diameter shaft Grinders - Motors. The arbor is made to be used on the LEFT Side of the motor, with left hand threading, fastened and held on the motor shaft with 2 Allen Head Set Screws.
Note: Always slightly tighten the front most set screw and then the one closest to the motor. Final tightness should be done after both are equally tight.
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Overall Length: 3-1/2" - 88.85mm
- Arbor Body Diameter: 1-9/64" - 28.98mm
- Spindle Body Length: 1-17/32" - 38.92mm
- Spindle 1/2" Shaft Length: 1-7/8" - 47.6mm
- Arbor Hole: 3/4" - 19.0mm for Shaft Connection
- Arbor Shaft Depth: 1-1/4" - 32.0mm
- Weight: 8.25z. - 234gr
- Precision Quality
- Machining is done by CNC Equipment
- Made of Steel and Anodized Black Finish
- Set of Allen Screw do not protrude above the main shaft of the spindle.
- Spindle comes with 2 Steel Machined Washers
- Left Hand 1/2" x 20 Nut
- Quality Hardware (Washers and Screws)
Spindle is made to be used on a 3/4" shaft diameter and on the LEFT Hand Side of Motor with forward direction.