Long shoulder spindle straight shaft heavy duty designed especially for larger buffing & polishing units. The wide shoulder provides plenty of clearance plus ample space for easy movement and positioning of work pieces.
Arbor - Spindle is made in the U.S.A. manufactured with close tolerances, runs true without any vibration with optimal performance of wheels and accessories being used.
This Arbor - Spindle is used to hold Wheels with 1/2" arbor holes: Abrasives, Drum Sanders, De-Burring, Buffs and Felt Wheels and more.
The arbor hole of Spindle measures 5/8" ID, to work on 5/8" diameter shaft Grinders, Motors or Polishers. The arbor is made to be used on the LEFT Side of the motor, with the rotation towards the operator when facing the motor, spindle is fastened and held on the motor shaft with 2 Allen Head Set Screws.
Note: Always slightly tighten the front most set screw and then the one closest to the motor. Final tightness should be done after both are equally tight.
· Precision Quality
· Machining is done by CNC Equipment
· Made of Steel and Anodized Black Finish
· Set of Allen Screw do not protrude above the main shaft of the spindle.
· Spindle comes with 2 Steel Machined Washers 1-1/2"
· Left Hand 1/2" x 20 Nut
SPECIFICATIONS: JETS Product # 1603-99758
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Overall Length: 6-1/4" - 156mm
- Arbor Body Diameter: 1" - 25.5mm
- Spindle Body Shoulder Length: 4" - 100mm
- Spindle Shaft Length: 2-1/4" - 57mm
- Arbor Hole: 5/8" - 0.625" - 15.85mm exact - for Shaft Connection
- Arbor Hole Depth: 2" - 53mm
- Spindle Shaft Diameter: 1/2" - 12.7mm
- Weight: 15.1oz. - 430gr