Tapered Threaded Spindle is made in the U.S.A. manufactured with close tolerances, runs true without any vibration with optimal performance of wheels and accessories being used.
This Arbor - Spindle is used to hold Wheels with 1/8" Pin Hole Centers: Polishing Buffs and Felt Wheels, Satin Finish wheels, Wood Hub Brushes...
NOTE: DO NOT USE Tapered Spindles to hold Grinding Stone Wheels or Hard Heavy Wheel - IT IS EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS TO DO SO!
Spindle has a 1/4" arbor hole to work on 1/4" shaft Grinders, Motors or Polishers. The arbor is made and threaded to be used on the LEFT Side of the motor. Spindle has a pair of Allen Head Set Screws to attach to your motor shaft.
Note: Always slightly tighten the front most set screw and then the one closest to the motor. Final tightness should be done after both are equally tight.
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Overall Length: 3-5/8" - 92mm
- Arbor Body Diameter: 5/8" - 15.9mm
- Spindle Body Length: 2-1/4" - 57.2mm
- Spindle Shaft Depth: 55/64" - 21.75mm
- Arbor Hole: 1/4" - 6.3mm for Shaft Connection
- Weight: 2.3oz. - 66grm
- Precision Quality
- Machining is done by CNC Equipment
- Made of Steel and Anodized Finish
- Allen Set Screws do not protrude above the main shaft of the spindle.
Spindle is made to be used on a 1/4" shaft diameter and on the Left Hand Side of Motor with forward direction.