FERRIS FILE-A-WAX® Carving Wax Blue, a 1 Pound Box containing 4 Slabs/Slices that are 3/8" thick and measure 3-5/8" x 6".
This wax can be machined, hand carved to produce intricate detailed models and create various designs to be reproduced by the lost wax casting process. Wax has a clean burn-out from the casting molds.
Carving Wax Characteristics:
- Green: Hard - Cannot be flexed.
- Purple: Medium - Regular Grade - Has some flexibility.
- Blue: Soft - Will bend 90 degrees on a 1/8" thickness.
* Melting Point for all wax grades is approximately: 240°F / 115.6°C
Blue WAX in Flat Slabs (Tablets - Slices) 1 Lb / .45 Kg Box
Specifications: JETS Product # 2310-126338
- Contents: 4 Tablets
- Thickness: 3/8 - 9.5mm Thick
- Length: 5-21/32" - 148.5mm
- Width: 3-1/2" - 88.4mm
- Net Weight: 1 Lb. +. - .45Kg +