FERRIS FILE-A-WAX® Carving Wax Blue, a 1 Pound Box containing 5 Slabs/Slices that are 5/16" thick and measure 3-5/8" x 6".
This wax can be machined, hand carved to produce intricate detailed models and create various designs to be reproduced by the lost wax casting process. Wax has a clean burn-out from the casting molds.
Carving Wax Characteristics:
- Green: Hard - Cannot be flexed.
- Purple: Medium - Regular Grade - Has some flexibility.
- Blue: Soft - Will bend 90 degrees on a 1/8" thickness.
* Melting Point for all wax grades is approximately: 240°F / 115.6°C
- Contents: 5 Tablets
- Thickness: 5/16" - 0.312" - 7.9mm Thick
- Length: 6" - 15.5mm
- Width: 3-5/8" - 92mm
- Net Weight: 1 Lb. - .45Kg
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.