FERRIS FILE-A-WAX® Carving Wax Green, a 1 Pound Box containing 5 Slabs/Slices that are 5/16" thick and measure 3-5/8" x 6".
Carving Wax Green in color, which is the Hard Grade Wax the hardest grade, cannot be flexed.
This wax can be machined, hand carved to produce intricate detailed models and create various designs to be reproduced by the lost wax casting process. Wax has a clean burn-out from the casting molds.
Carving Wax Characteristics:
- Green: Hard - Cannot be flexed.
- Purple: Medium - Regular Grade - Has some flexibility.
- Blue: Soft - Will bend 90 degrees on a 1/8" thickness.
* Melting Point for all wax grades is approximately: 240°F / 115.6°C
- Contents: 5 Tablets
- Thickness: 5/16" - 0.312" - 7.9mm Thick
- Length: 6" - 15.5mm
- Width: 3-5/8" - 92mm
- Net Weight: 1 Lb. - .45Kg
For combined shipping and quantity discount, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free +1 (888)750-5387.